The best part about sharingwith friends and family members is seeing their reactions to your memories. Yes, you can always post your pictures to Instagram, or to get their comments, but sometimes you may not want the world to see that particular picture of your cat or .
Sharing photos virtually isn’t the same as browsing through a physical photo album in person. Buthave attempted to imitate that experience digitally by making it possible to create shared photo albums. On the , this functionality is built right into Apple’s main Photos app.
And it’s not just about viewing each other’s photos; you’ll likely want to comment on them, too. All it takes is a few quick taps.
How to comment on shared photo albums on your iPhone
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone. This will pull up your iPhone’s camera roll.
- Tap the Albums tab on the bottom of the screen, located in between the For You and Search options.
- Scroll down to Shared Albums. This is where you’ll find any albums that have been shared with you and shared albums that you’ve created.
- Tap the photo you want to comment on.
- Tap the Add comment option. If you don’t see this option, tap on the button displaying how many “likes” or comments the photo currently has. You should see a comment field appear after pressing that button.
- Write your comment and press the send button.
That’s all there is to it. Check out ourfor more advice. Plus, take a look at to make typing way easier and .